Carbon Steel Chrome Wire Display Rack
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||80 Pieces|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Usage: Tool Rack, Beverage, Tools, Supermarket, Food, Industrial, Warehouse Rack
- Structure: Shelf
- Mobility: Adjustable
- Weight: 150-500kg
- Development: New Type
- Trademark: CNBM
- Origin: China
- Material: Carbon Steel Chrome
- Type: Multi-Level Racking
- Height: 0-5m
- Closed: Open
- Serviceability: Common Use
- Transport Package: Carton Box
- HS Code: 94032000
CNBM Anti-static Shelving is composed with carbon steel chrome mesh plate & pillar, with smart design, easy assembling. The carbon steel mesh plate provides adequate air circulation, which can also reduce dust accumulation. Open-end design allows all goods visible.
2. Main Features of CNBM Anti-static Shelving
1) Made of wire mesh plate with bamboo pipe, steady & durable.
2) Bright surface finish with elegant outlooking.
3) Mesh plate allows enough air circulation, anti-dust & hygiene.
4) Open end design makes all stored goods visible with easy access.
5) Number of mesh layer is changeable based on customer requirement.
6) DIY design bamboo pipe, easy assembling.
3. Main Application of CNBM Anti-static Shelving
1) Electronic industry;
3) Commercial display;
4. Specification of CNBM Anti-static Shelving
5. CNBM Introduction
China National Building Material Group Co., Ltd (CNBM Group) is the largest state-owned comprehensive building materials industry group company in China. It was founded in 1984 upon the approval of China State Council, with products as various kinds of building materials, decoration materials, furniture, equipments, etc. It has been ranked as one of the World Top 500 Enterprises for 6 successive years and No. 2 in world building materials industry.
Up until the end of 2016, CNBM owns total assets of over 550 billion RMB, with employees of over 250,000, annual turnover of 300 billion RMB. Among all CNBM subordinate companies, 15 of them are listed. CNBM owns 26 national research institutes, with 38000 scientists, 33 national industry inspection center, over 8000 patents, 11 national research & technical center, and 18 standard draft committee.